Tomorrow’s my birthday. It doesn’t feel like it at all. I’ll be 20.
That’s so weird. I won’t be a “teenager” anymore. But really, I will be. Not like you change overnight or anything.
In theory, this weekend should be great because it’s going to be like a three day birthday party for me.
Tomorrow: celebrate with friends.
- Red Robin
- Mall with one of them
- Friendship Destroyer on the Gamecube (Mario Party)
- Get to find out why my boyfriend’s been dying to give me my gifts
Although tomorrow was supposed to be a bit different as I had planned to have some more friends over but it sounds like they’re all going to go home this weekend instead. :( I bought party favors and everything already too. So I’ll have one friend with me most of the day and then another one who will stop by for a little while at almost midnight after she gets off work.
Saturday: mom is coming up and we (including the boyfriend and her fiancee) celebrate.
- Round Table Pizza
- One Eyed Monster
- hopefully a flat screen?
- secrets! I’ll post about them after Sunday. >:3
- oral surgery
- recuperating on the couch and hopefully finally getting to play Alice on the PS3 on our new flat screen *crosses fingers*
- generally not going to classes